Administration Officer / Assistant Administration Officer (Ref. No.: L16/09-0633)
Link Asset Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780474
Employer Ref. L16/09-0633
- Deliver full spectrum of office administrative function and coordinate with all departments on administrative related issues
- Provide secretarial support to Senior Management when required.
- Prepare reports and data analysis for departmental expenses and budgets
- Handle conference room booking, meeting room setup and mailing room operation
- Handle office printing and stationery ordering
- Coordinate distribution of incoming documents, postage matters and courier services
- Coordinate usage of company vehicles
- Handle departmental filing and payment related document tasks
- Assist in formulating and implementing Administration policies and procedures
- Assist in organizing company events and staff activities
- Execute ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience gained from sizeable organization
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility and commitment
- Attentive to the details, well-organized, able to work independently and under pressure
- Customer-oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC skills, particularly in Microsoft Office, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available is an advantage
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Administration Officer
We offer a 5-day work week and an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and working experience to the right candidates. Fringe benefits for staff include annual leave, paternity leave, birthday leave, volunteering leave, medical scheme (include eligible dependents), life insurance, Employee Unit Purchase Plan and performance-based incentives.
Please go to http://www.linkreit.com/EN/aboutus/career/Pages/CareerOpportunities.aspx to have more details about this exciting opportunity. Kindly apply with full resume including a detailed description of employment history, expected salary with reference no. quoted, in Word format, to the Human Resources Manager on or before 7 November 2016.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Link Asset Management Limited
About Link Asset Management Limited
Link Real Estate Investment Trust (Hong Kong stock code: 823), managed by Link Asset Management Limited, is the first real estate investment trust listed in Hong Kong, and currently Asia’s largest REIT and one of the world’s largest retail-focused REITs in terms of market capitalisation. Wholly owned by private and institutional investors, Link REIT is a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index. With a portfolio focused on community shopping centres that serve the daily needs of the shoppers, we serve the community by creating vibrant and unique retail experiences that meet the needs of the people who live around our shopping centres. By doing so, we are able to provide an effective platform with which the businesses of our tenants can flourish, enhance value for unit holders of Link REIT and support the local economy.
We are looking for people enthusiastic about Hong Kong to join our team. If you care about your community, want to work in a spirit of partnership with both colleagues and tenants, and strive for excellence in all aspects of your professional life, you are invited to join us. Please send full resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department via firstname.lastname@example.org.