Safe Gold Financial Holdings
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831981
- Handle daily operation like accounts opening, client deposit / withdrawal, general enquiry, etc
- Handle customer complaints and enquiries. Forward the complaints to relevant supervisor or manager for further investigation if it deemed necessary
- Handle various secretarial administrative and clerical functions as required
- Assist in ad hoc projects as required
- Providing back office supports
- F.5 or above, preferably with 1 or more years of administration experience
- Well organized, careful and attention to details are musts
- Conversant with MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Good in spoken Mandarin is an advantage
- Double pay
- Discretionary year-end performance bonus
- Medical and dental insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Education allowance
- Overtime pay
- Well opportunity for promotion
Working hours and holidays:
- 5 days a week
- On shift (Day and Night shift)
- Minimum of 12-days annual leave (extra marriage & birthday leave)
- Kwun Tong
To apply, please send your resume by clicking “Apply Now” with your current and expected salary.
All information received will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Safe Gold Financial Holdings
About Safe Gold Financial Holdings
Safe Gold Financial Holdings is a fast growing company which expands in different areas in financial and investment industry including, but not limited to, financial service, wealth management and precious metal business with significant recognition in Mainland China. Upon these years, our group actively worked hand-in-hand with local communities in the belief of ‘Giving back to our society’ and we are proudly honored with awards in community service and best financial service provider.
Our vision is to be the leading Asia giant in financial service and investment industry. To cope with our business expansion, we strive to cultivate talents in different aspects and always welcome high caliber candidates to join our family.