Geox Asia Pacific Ltd
Geox group began its commercial and industrial activity in the 1990’s and in a few years became one of the main players in the Italian and international footwear and apparel market.
Geox, the shoe that breathes, is looking for fashion forward, motivated, and dynamic individuals for an exciting career in one of the top footwear companies in the world. Geox offers many opportunities for career growth encouraging associates to participate in all areas of our business.
Administration & Operation Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784051
- Supervise and monitor subordinate in preparation, submission, recording & filing of import & export shipping and banking documents
- Assure wholesales customer order are shipped and paid in a satisfactory manner
- To provide full spectrum administrative support to the office and the shops. Ensure all facilities and equipment are operated and managed in an qualified and cost effective manner
- To handle office incoming general line, stationary order, first aid box maintenance, general guest greeting, fax & mail receiving, courier distribution and etc.
- Manage office pretty cash and provide expense report in a regular basis
- Follow up property insurance, utilities maintenance assignments following the company guideline
- Completes ad hoc projects and duties assigned by the line manager from time to time
- Degree holder, favorable in business or administration related subjects
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in trading industry with relevant job duties
- Solid knowledge of Documentary Credit, UCP 600 regulation, and Incoterms 2010
- Solid experience in preparing and handling Import & Export, and LC documents
- Team work spirit, flexible and ability to work under complexity and pressure
- Proficiency in English writing and reading is required, while fluent Mandarin is a plus
- Average MS Excel and MS Powerpoint skills is compulsory