Kwan Tai Engineering Co Limited
Established in 1988, Kwan Tai Engineering Co., Ltd. has grown to become a leading building material supplier and package contractor in the construction industry. Over the past 3 decades, we have committed to source quality and cutting edge building materials globally that greatly diversify our business portfolio in line with market needs. Not only do we provide first-class materials, we have also engaged in installation work for numerous landmark buildings in Hong Kong, ranging from government, residential, medical buildings to hotels and science institutions.
Kwan Tai aspires to excel through leading innovation and sustainability in the industry. Our work has contributed to the economic and landscape development of Hong Kong, making the city one of the most remarkable landscapes in the world.
Administration & Procurement Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219897
We are rapidly expanding and looking for candidate in the Administration Team.
- Maintain PR and PO system of the Company and follow up order processing with suppliers;
- Maintain suppliers and subcontractors master file;
- Evaluate the performance of new and existing suppliers and subcontractors;
- Provide support on administrative & operation works, such as office maintenance and management;
- Assist in other admin and ad hoc duties assigned
- Diploma or above in Business Administration, Facility/ Property Management or related discipline;
- 2 years or above relevant working experience is preferred;
- Detail-minded with strong organisational skills;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Cantonese;
- Good PC skills in MS Word & Excel;
- Responsible, self-motivated and be a team player;
- Immediately available preferred;
- Location: Quarry Bay
We offer competitive package for the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume, available date, current & expected salary, and contact telephone number to HR Department by clicking “APPLY NOW” to submit your application.
We are equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated strictly confidential and will only be used for recruitment related purpose.