B.S.C. Interior Contract and Engineering Company Limited, a subsidiary of B.S.C. Group Limited, is a leading interior fitting-out company in Hong Kong with over 30 years’ history and a project portfolio that spans from flag-ship retail stores, prestigious clubhouse and large-scale residential projects to five-star hotel and landmark casino projects. In constantly upgrading its core values to customers in the property development industry, B.S.C. Interior Contract and Engineering Company Limited is now offering the following career opportunity to talented individuals who are confident to meet the professional and personal descriptions detailed below:
Administrative Assistant (QS)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780864
Employer Ref. ICC/TAA/20160923
- Assist in preparing for the quotations, tender documents & time schedules.
- Assist in follow-up the arrangement of orders, samples and catalogues during tender offer period.
- Assist in handling incoming/outgoing correspondence.
- Dealing with general administrative and clerical duties including filing, faxing and emails.
- Higher Diploma or above, preferably in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in interior contracting/construction firm is an advantage.
- Interested in projects and administration will also be considered.
- Initiative with strong sense of responsible and able to work under pressure.
- Well-organized and good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Familiar with PC application, including MS Office and Chinese Typing.
- Immediately available is an advantage.
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits, including 14 days’ annual leave, subsidized medical insurance and discretionary bonus to the right candidate.
Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 19th Floor, Sino Favour Centre, 1 On Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong, or by e-mail. (Please quote the Employer Reference Number on the subject line and provide your resume in MS Word format.)
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.