Phoenix Satellite Television Co Ltd
Phoenix Satellite Television Holdings Ltd. was listed on the GEM board of SEHK in 2000 and migrated to the Main Board in 2008. Phoenix is one of the leading Chinese language satellite television operators broadcasting to audiences in the Asia Pacific as well as Europe, America and Africa, covering nearly 150 countries and regions. The mission of the group is to offer varied, high quality content to the global Chinese population. We are now looking for highly energetic and focused professionals to join us for the following capacity:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (AA-MIS-DB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783031
- Responsible for wide range of office administration functions.
- Manage office / broadcasting equipment.
- Provide secretarial support to the Department Head and help other divisions with some ad-hoc projects.
- Draft activity plans, meeting minutes, etc.
- Coordinate with other departments at Phoenix Group.
- Degree holder in Business Administration is preferable.
- With 1-2 years of working experience, preferably in IT industry.
- Good command of Word/Excel/Powerpoint, etc, proficient in Chinese Word Processing with good writing skills.
- Good team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative, customer-oriented, detail driven, strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a MUST.
For more details of our company, please visit our website at http://www.ifeng.com/
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please click “Apply Now” to submit applications or send applications with detailed resume stating career history, present & expected salary and date available to Human Resources Department, Phoenix Satellite Television Co. Ltd. via fax: 2200 8620.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all related information will be destroyed after 6 months.