Administrative Assistant (Shatin)
Serco Group (HK) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004784591
- Perform daily operations
- Prepare correspondence, documentation and reports
- Control cash and revenues from operations teams
- Work closely with the Government and other institutions for collecting payments
- Handle auditing with internal and external parties
- Form 5 or above
- 1 year’s or above work experience in customer service, operations and/or administration
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese
- Good computer operating skills in Microsoft Office Professional and Chinese word processing
- Mature with good interpersonal skills to deal with all walks of life
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Serco Group (HK) Limited
About Serco Group (HK) Limited
Serco has grown to become one of the world's leading service and outsourcing companies by working in partnership with its customers and staff to manage change smoothly and positively - and pursue continuous improvement relentlessly. We think innovatively to help governments improve services across many areas of public life, from justice to healthcare, education to defence.
We combine a deep public service ethos with the commercial know-how that gives us the ability to deliver. We combine a breadth of expertise across different markets with a profound depth of knowledge about each one.
We run world-class scientific establishments, provide critical traffic management systems, operate railways, protect borders, detain offenders, help patients get well, support the armed forces, run major administration process and maintain facilities. This includes the financing, design and build of new facilities, including hospitals and transport systems, as well as their day-to-day operation.
Serco Hong Kong provides a range of essential services to the Hong Kong Government and our community-based approach has won accolades and awards. We design, deliver and manage changes in markets as diverse as transport, healthcare, environmental and technology. We now have the following opening and invite sincere applications.