jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832001
- Organizing local and international volleyball events in Hong Kong; Tournaments including FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix - HK and its related promotional activities and administrative works.
- Passionate in sports.
- Attending meetings of the Executive Committee and Sub-committee.
- Assist in organizing various programmes and various duties assigned by management.
- Undertaking administrative and clerical duties.
- Duty in holiday may be required.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Grade E / Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English (Syllabus B), Chinese and Mathematics in HKCEE or equivalent; or Level 2 or equivalent or above in 5 subjects including English, Chinese and Mathematics in the HKDSE Examination
- Academic qualification in either Sports or Recreation or Marketing or related discipline preferred.
- Experience in office administration work will be an advantage.
- Detail-minded is critically important.
- Able to work independently, mature and have good communication skills.
- Multi-tasking with good time management.
- Friendly, flexible and able to work as part of a 'Team-Player' with a professional approach to work.
Salary: HK$13,312 per month
Interested parties please send your full resume by using "Apply Now".
“Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.”