It’s a powerful feeling, to belong. It’s inspiring people to do more than they thought they could. It’s leading the way by rolling up your sleeves to accomplish a common goal. It’s taking a passion and turning into your vision. Belonging is what it feels like to work at Marriott. If this sounds like the place for you, join us.
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is a global leading lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 5700 properties and 30 brands you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Find Your World™ at Marriott.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832030
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide clerical and administrative support to the Owner Franchise Relations team to ensure seamless operations and successful achievements of business goals and priorities.EX
- Manage calendars, make travel arrangements and facilitate visa applications
- Coordinate meeting invites, arrange conference calls & webinars, and perform minute-taking
- Coordinate data / information collection and collaborate with different teams
- Assist in preparing and developing communication emails, letters, memos and presentations, and communicate requests/enquiries appropriately
- Manage distribution lists and update contacts
- Prepare and manage expense reports and invoices
- Able to communicate and work with people at all levels and maintain positive working relationships with others
- Perform other administrative duties such as mailing, filing and etc.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and follow company policies and procedures
- Display strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy in handling of data
- Be well-organized and systematic with ability to multitask
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a good command of English and Chinese – spoken and written
- Be proactive and show initiative
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 1 – 2 years experience in hotel, real estate, or franchise business is a plus
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.