Administrative Assistant, 1 year contract
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834037
Employer Ref. BBBH21828
Our client is a reputable global investment management firm. They are seeking for an Administrative Assistant to join their company for one year assignment. Contract extension is subjected to business needs and candidate performance.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintenance
- Maintain filing system and retrieve corporate documents and reports
- Prepare invoices, reports, letters, financial statements and other documents
- Open, sort and distribute emails and couriers
- Bachelor degree with minimum 1 year experience in relevant area
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to work independently
Reply To (Contact Email)
If you are interested in this position, please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter quoting reference JO#21828 in the subject header with your current and expected salary, which we will use to review applications. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.