UMP Healthcare Holdings Limited 聯合醫務集團有限公司
UMP Healthcare Group (SEHK: 722) manages a wide spectrum of medical, dental, physiotherapy and other ancillary healthcare services. We are committed to providing comprehensive, professional and value for money healthcare services to cater for the needs of the community.
We are seeking high calibre candidate to fill the following position:
Administrative Assistant (Clinic Chain Management) (Ref: CCMDAA1016/JDB)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834063
Employer Ref. CCMDAA1016/JDB
- To provide support in clinic chain management
- To handle general administrative works on operations, procurement and staffing management
- To maintain good inter-department / inter-clinic communication
- Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 2 years relevant experience in hospitals, clinics or other healthcare industry
- Familiar with clinical operational will definitely be an advantage
- Experience in human resources or procurement preferred
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS office (MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing)
- Hardworking and willing to learn
- Immediately available is preferred
Please visit our website at: http://www.ump.com.hk for more information about us.
Please apply with full resume stating our reference code, availability, present and expected salary to: HR Department, Room 1404-08, Wing On House, 71 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2868 3327 or by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All information obtained will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.