The Mind Project Limited
The Mind Project is a child development centre dedicated to providing a wide range of assessments and individualised therapeutic programmes for children with different learning abilities. We are currently looking for an experienced administrative assistant to support our professional team.
Administrative assistant (17-19K)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914711
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the director and therapists
- Provide full spectrum of office administration duties, including procurement and maintenance of office equipment and supplies, filing, insurance renewal, and payment related tasks, etc.
- Perform HR functions and related work such as payroll, MPF, leave records, etc.
- Handle expenses, bookkeeping and ensure month-end reports are completed in accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare data and records for auditing companies and tax offices.
- Perform reception duties such as handling phone calls and clients' enquiries
- Assist in organizing company events and staff activities
- Assist colleagues in handling ad-hoc tasks
- High Diploma or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 5 years of administrative support experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office
- Strong multitasking skills, dealing with people with different demands
- Willing to offer assistance to team members
- Quick, switched-on, flexible and committed
We offer 5 days work, medical insurance, perfomance bonus