Administrative Assistant (Insurance Policy Admin)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915353
Employer Ref. 221-281120161-ET
- Assist in issuing inusrance policy;
- Assist in other operations administration and various ad hoc projects;
- Handle correspondences, enquiries and provide other administrative support to the department.
- University graduate;
- At least 1 - 2 years experience administration; Inusrance company experience is preferred
- Responsible, Independant
- Sound PC knowledge including MS Word and Excel
- Fluent in English and Cantonese; Knowledge in Mandarin is a Plus
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk