Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Limited
Hellmann Worldwide Logistics is a privately owned fourth generation global Logistics Service Provider. With more than 8,500 employees and a global network of 16,500 people in 443 offices in 157 countries, we offer a vast scope of career opportunities.
Our Headquarters in Hong Kong is seeking a qualified, talented individual to join our team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919133
- Perform the role of a receptionist managing the general line and greeting visitors in professional manner;
- Manage daily incoming and outgoing mails and courier services;
- Responsible for facilities management, office supplies and replenishment;
- Assist in travel bookings including flight and hotel arrangements;
- Update ISO documents and adhere to company's compliance policy;
- Perform ad-hoc duties and company events as and when required;
- Form 7 / Diploma holder in related disciplines;
- 1-2 years' relevant experience in administrative duties;
- Presentable with good personal and telephone manner;
- Proactive, independent and a good team player with strong sense of responsibility;
- Have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks;
- Hands-on experience in MS Office
Attractive fringe benefits including 13-months salary with medical scheme, casual leave and other benefits will be offered to the right candidate. If you are interested in joining the Hellmann team and have the relevant experience to fill this position, we would like to hear from you. Interested parties please send email with date of available, current and expected salary in word format and send it to our HR department.