The Hong Kong Society of Financial Analysts
The Hong Kong Society of Financial Analysts (HKSFA) is a non-profit organisation founded in 1992 by a group of CFA charterholders in Hong Kong. Currently, HKSFA has over 6,100 members and is one of the largest member societies of CFA Institute which has more than 140,000 members in 150 countries/territories. HKSFA is run by member volunteers with the support of a team of full-time staff.
HKSFA shares the mission of CFA Institute in raising professional and ethical standard of financial analysts and investment practitioners through our continuing education events and advocacy effort. In addition to promoting the CFA designation in Hong Kong, the Society aims to provide a forum for our members, CFA Institute, other investment practitioners and regulators.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004919761
- Provide administration support
- Handle enquiries as well as incoming/outgoing mailings
- Keep records up-to-date
- Co-ordinate with vendors
- Collect market information as required
- Assist in distributing email notices and announcements
- Complete assigned duties on ad-hoc basis
- Form 6 or above
- 2 years working experience
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Pleasant personality and customer service oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook
- Willing to work flexible hours
Working Hours : Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Saturday morning or weekday evening when necessary.
Applicants are required to send a covering letter and cv with current and expected salary to HKSFA by clicking "apply now" or by post at 14/F, BOC Group Life Assurance Tower, 136 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong..