HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.
HKT-COMMERCIAL GROUP has a strong track record for Information and Communications Technologies (ICT) innovations serving the needs of commercial and wholesale organizations of different sizes and industries in Hong Kong, Mainland China and beyond. Our pioneering approach in providing "Next Generation ICT Solutions and Services" includes world-class carrier-grade cloud platforms, ultra high-speed fixed and mobile networks, award-winning industry-specific SME solutions, fixed-mobile integration, advanced cross-border capabilities and end-to-end systems integration in addressing customer needs to fuel their business growth. We have a strong team of 10,000 professionals in Hong Kong, Macau and China regions, contributing to various business functions including commercial sales and marketing, solutions consulting, product development & management, China commercial business, and contact center outsourcing services, etc.
Administrative Assistant (1-year Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994167
Employer Ref. CSR400744334-181
The major responsibilities include:
- Perform administrative support to the solution engagement team on general office administration functions, staff activities, etc.
- Handle reports, proposals and confidential documents as required.
- Provide archiving and filing of related project documentations
- Liaise with internal parties on project related documentations and facilitate project procurement activities independently.
- Perform any ad hoc projects and assignments as requested.
The Person should be/have:
- Diploma holder or above
- 2 years relevant working experience
- Smart, passionate, presentable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in PC operations including MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other related ones
- Good command of spoken & written English, Cantonese
- Good time management skills, careful, accuracy to data entry
- Team player with good interpersonal skills