C. K. Lo & S. Lam Limited
C.K. Lo & S. Lam Ltd. is a consultancy on public affairs and corporate relations. It now invites applications for the following post:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995141
Employer Ref. LL_AA
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to the administration department and manager;
- Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures;
- Handle office equipment and facilities maintenance.
- Arrange travel arrangement and claims
- Perform ad hoc projects when required
- Form 6 and/or above; passed English and Chinese language subjects in HKDSE or HKAL
- Minimum 1-year working experience
- Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing, good knowledge in IT and accounting is a plus
- Multi-tasking ability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Mature, independent, punctual, logical thinking and self initiative
- Should be a good team player
- Immediately available is preferable
Please apply with resume, including certification of HKDSE or HKALE and HKCEE, stating present and expected salaries and date available to the Office Manager, Room 2401, 24/F, Tower 2, Admiralty Centre, 18 Harcourt Road, HK or email by 'Apply Now '.
It is Our Company policy to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) of the Laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Any personal data which is collected shall be handled in accordance with this Personal Information Collection Statement (“PICS”).
The personal data collected from you will be used for purposes relating to your application for employment with the Company. You must ensure that all personal data provided to the Company are accurate, complete and up-to-date. For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the job application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact the HR or subject officer as specified in the recruitment advertisement.