Union Honor International Enterprise Limited
Union Medical Healthcare Limited (the “UMH”) and its subsidiary (DR REBORN) were established in 2005 and listed on the main board of HKEX on 11 March 2016 (stock code: 2138), is one of leading beauty companies in Hong Kong. We offer professional treatments as well as quality services and products with our 5 core values; Care, Commitment, Safety, Effectiveness and Success. UMH Group aims to provide our customers with unique aesthetic medical treatments through our high-end aesthetic medical clinic centers alongside with our excellent technical expertise and impeccable guest service.
We currently have more than 23 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China with more than 700 employees. Our subsidiary including DR REBORN、ONE DENTAL and re:HEALTH are providing premium service for over 400 thousand members.
集團成員包括DR REBORN、ONE DENTAL 及 re:HEALTH等，美學診所多達23間，遍佈香港及澳門，位處市中心或為鐵路沿線，佔地超過20多萬呎。另設多間醫學治療室及手術室，由註冊醫生及整形外科專科醫生主理，聘用約700名員工，為接近40萬會員提供專業服務。
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995366
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Accounts Management Team;
- Responsible for general clerical work, data entry and filing;
- Other ad-hoc project as assigned.
- HKCEE / HKDSE or above;
- Relevant working experience is preferred;
- Proficient in PC applications including Excel and Word;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Immediately available is a MUST.
Please apply in confidence with full resume, expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department, Union Honor International Enterprise Limited, Room 2107-09, 21/F, Office Tower, Langham Place, 8 Argyle Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon or email by clicking “Apply Now” button.
Interested party may also email the full resume to recruit @ drreborn.com.hk or whatsapp to 6655-6953.
The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.