ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR (ADMINISTRATION))
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997413
Employer Ref. 'AA(DepD(A))
The appointee will be required to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Office of the Deputy Director (Administration) and Council of the Academy. Duties shall include coordination with internal and external parties; administration work in support of the daily operation of the Office; and any other duties as assigned.
- At least 5 subjects at Grade E/Level 2 or above in the HKCEE/HKDSEE, including English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language, or equivalent, preferably a recognized degree.
- At least 5 years of relevant secretarial/administrative experience. Previous experience in serving senior management is preferable.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Independent, organized and able to work under pressure, excellent in follow-up.
- Good coordination skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in computer applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese input etc.
Applicants with more experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Executive Officer.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
Appointment will be on a 2-year contract, further appointment will depend on availability of funding at the time. A gratuity payment equal up to 10% of basic salary earned during the contract period will be payable upon satisfactory completion of contract. Fringe benefits include leave, medical and dental benefits. Starting salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please apply in writing with full résumé, salary and copies of academic qualifications. Applications with reference code 'AA(DepD(A))' clearly marked on the envelope should be sent to the Human Resources Office, The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts, No.1 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, or email by clicking "Apply Now", or fax to 25848953 on or before 27 January 2017.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.