ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (5-DAY WORK)
WHARF CHINA ESTATES LIMITED 九龍倉中國置業有限公司
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997677
- Responsible for typing, filing, handling telephone calls and general clerical duties
- F.5 or above with pass in English, Chinese Language & Mathematics, preferably with formal secretarial / commercial training
- At least 1-2 years’ relevant working experience
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Accurate typing and good PC skills including Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate availability an advantage
We offer 5-day week and salary package that commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating HKCEE results, contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary to the above email address.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policy which is available upon request.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to WHARF CHINA ESTATES LIMITED 九龍倉中國置業有限公司
About WHARF CHINA ESTATES LIMITED 九龍倉中國置業有限公司
WHARF CHINA ESTATES LIMITED is the China property arm of The Wharf Group. The Wheelock and Wharf Group presently owns a development land bank and investment properties in more than 10 major China cities with an attributable GFA of nearly 100 million square feet. The Group operates prime Times Square developments in major cities including Shanghai, Chongqing, Wuhan and Dalian, and there are more than 20 other projects under different stages of development.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career!
We sincerely invite high caliber, committed and professional candidates who are intelligent, dynamic and with good business acumen to join us. Interested parties are invited to send full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.