Administrative Assistant (10 months contract)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146747
Employer Ref. 102-14032017-JL1
This temp assistance in Distribution Services of Banca team mainly responsible for new application & FNA pre-checking, payment reconciliation, preparing new applications & policy servicing documents and payment submission to IFP operations team for processing. She will also perform data entry and preparing outgoing documents and policy contract delivery to distributors.
- Handle daily incoming and outgoing documents from banks.
- Handle new business application processing, payment collection & reconciliation, policy changes and claims services, etc.
- Prepare regular MIS reports to internal and external customers.
- Handle simple email enquiry to internal & external party.
- Document filing and MIS reports upload to internal database.
- Handle hotline voice message and convey to related distribution service officer to follow up.
Experience & Qualifications
- Diploma holder.
- 1-2 years’ of relevant working experience in individual insurance industry is preferable.
- Customer services experience is an advantage.
- Attentive to details.
- Ensure quality and effective service delivery.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- PC literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk