- Prepare daily / monthly reports for operations
- Assist in general administration, document handling, data input and filing
- Handle phone enquiries
- Perform ad hoc task as assigned by manager
- Form 5 graduate or above
- 1-2 years relevant experience in clerical support
- Proficiency in MS office
- Self-motivated, responsible, well organized and positive
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package fringe benefits including Banking Holidays, Annual Leave, Discretionary Bonus, Additional Pension Contributions from Company, Medical Insurance.
(The information provided will be used for employment related purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within six months.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Brink's Hong Kong Limited
About Brink's Hong Kong Limited
Brink's Hong Kong Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Brink's Company in US, a global leader in security-related services for banks, retailers and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers. Brink’s is one of the listed companies in US and our stock code is BCO.
Founded in 1859, Brink's has evolved from a leading armored transportation service carrier to the premier provider of secure transportation and logistics solutions around the world. Our services include armored car transportation, money processing, long-distance transport of valuables, vaulting and other value-added solutions. We employ about 65,000 people who serve customers in more than 120 countries.
Being an incumbent in the global services, we would like to invite the following professionals to join our team.