Kerry Properties (H.K.) Limited
We are a publicly listed property company (http://www.kerryprops.com) with extensive presence in Hong Kong and the PRC and are inviting applications for the position of:-
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220327
Employer Ref. KPHKL/0417/028
- Assist in organizing and executing staff engagement programs as well as staff activities and wellness programs, including sports tournament, recreational activities, annual dinner, staff parties etc.
- Assist in conducting employee engagement surveys and analysis
- Communicate and liaise with external agencies and staff of different levels, departments and sites to implement the staff engagement programs & staff activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Diploma in business administration, event management or related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ related working experience which preferably gained from sizable company
- Good command of written & spoken English & Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing, with knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator preferred
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, self-motivated, well-organized and attention to details
We offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience for the right candidate. Please send your application with full resume and expected salary to the Director -Human Resources & Administration, Kerry Properties (H.K.) Limited, 25/F Kerry Centre, 683 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong or by email.
(The personal data provided will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes. All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence. All applications may be considered for other suitable position(s) in the Kuok/Kerry Group and its subsidiary/ associated companies.
For correction of or access to personal data after submission of the application or enquiries on recruitment matters, please contact Human Resources Department by post or by email to the above addresses. Please mark “Confidential: Personal Data Access/ Correction/ Recruitment Enquiries” on your correspondence.
Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed after 12 months from the date of application.)