China Taiping Life Insurance (Hong Kong) Company Limited
Administrative Assistant / Administration Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917811
- Responsible for general office administration duties including office supplies, repair and maintenance, procurement and office renovation etc.
- Assist to formulate appropriate procurement planning for major purchases, prepare and maintain all related procurement reporting such as price analysis and vendor’s performance, etc.
- Assist to formulate and review administration policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain orderly office record and filling system
- Responsible for taking minutes and documentation tasks
- Assist in organizing company events and perform ad hoc duties as required
- Degree Holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in administration, preferably in sizable organizations
- Well-organized, proactive, responsible and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Cheerful, positive working attitude and able to cope with people of difference level
- A good team player with strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word processing
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Administration Officer
Interested parties please send a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Information supplied will be treated in strict confidence and used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.