Offshore Incorporations HK Limited
Established in 1986, the Offshore Incorporations Group (OIL) specialises in company formation in the premier jurisdictions of Anguilla, Bahamas, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Delaware, Hong Kong, Mauritius, Samoa, Seychelles and Singapore. With its principal offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan, OIL is Asia’s leading company formation specialist.
Administrative Assistant / Clerk (Full-time, 6 months Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004830780
- Responsible for updating Register of Directors, Director Form in relation to the BVI Business Companies (Amendment) Act (data entry);
- Data extraction from register will probably be needed;
- Issue invoice and delivery letter;
- Liaise with BVI colleague for daily instruction;
- Handling clerical work such as filing, photocopy, etc.
- Diploma holder or above;
- PC proficiency (MS office & English typing);
- Good command of written & spoken English;
- Results-oriented and detail-minded person.
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary by clicking “Apply Now”.