ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, DATA MANAGEMENT CENTRE
FTLife Insurance Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004922134
- Handle document scanning and indexing by using the centralized database system
- Ensure data accuracy and proper documentation filing within short timeframe
- Provide general administrative support
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports, review the documentation control procedures and perform system testing if necessary
- F.5 & above or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- PC literate in Word, Excel & Chinese word processing
We offer attractive fringe benefits, including 5-day work week, group medical & life insurance, and career prospect to the right candidates. Write to us with your resume, expected salary and contact phone numbers to: Human Resources Department, FTLife Insurance Company Limited, 28/F, Wing On Centre, 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or fax to2836-5365 or click Apply Now.
Please visit our Website at www.ftlife.com.hk for Company information.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 2 years after completion of the recruitment exercise. (Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to FTLife Insurance Company Limited
About FTLife Insurance Company Limited
FTLife Insurance Company Limited (“FTLife”) is one of Hong Kong's largest life insurance companies. Capitalising on a heritage of professionalism and excellence in serving clients, FTLife seeks to become a leading insurance group in Asia. It serves individual and institutional clients from a diverse portfolio of financial protection and wealth management products. FTLife aims to excel by cultivating lasting relationships, and dedicates itself to providing clients with best-of-breed financial services to help them lead fulfilling lives.
We offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities. We look forward to receiving your application for the following job opening.