MassMutual Financial Group, one of the world’s largest and most diversified global financial services organizations, is a marketing designation for the Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and its affiliates.
With US$642 billion assets under management1, we have a worldwide operations network of more than 1,800 offices in the U.S.A., South America, Europe and Asia, serving 13 million customers. As one of the “FIVE Largest US Life Insurance Companies”2, MassMutual enjoys exceptionally high financial ratings from major ratings agencies, including A.M. Best Company "A++", Fitch Ratings "AA+" and Standard & Poor's "AA+" rating3.
As the group’s flagship company in the Asia region, MassMutual Asia Ltd. now invites dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join and grow with us.
Administrative Assistant – Finance (HR015/03)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005146065
Employer Ref. HR015/03
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Department;
- Provide general accounting support such as processing and depositing daily checks collected, handling receipts and transactions of journals;
- Assist in processing daily payments;
- Prepare statements reconciliations;
- F. 5 graduate or above;
- Basic accounting knowledge is preferable;
- Strong numeric sense;
- Pleasant, with good communication skills;
- Detail-minded and with strong sense of responsibility;
- Sound PC knowledge.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits, including 5-day work week, medical, life insurance, annual leave, pension scheme and training subsidies, etc. will be offered to this permanent appointment. Interested parties please fax full resume, with academic results, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager at 2524-9926 or by clicking 'Apply Now'. All information received will be used for recruitment purposes only.
1. Figure as of December 31, 2015.
2. Ranked according to the aggregate results of “Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual)” and "Insurance Life, Health (Stock)" on the total revenues for 2015, based on the FORTUNE 500 as published on June 15, 2016.
3. All financial ratings are assigned to Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company. Ratings as of May 1, 2016. Ratings are subject to change.