Administrative Assistant, High Net Worth Underwriting
AIA Hong Kong and Macau
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916307
Employer Ref. 16468
Assist heads of HNW Underwriting and Case Management team on day to day administrative issues, release time/effort for department heads to concentrate on business issues.
- Internal liaisons on non-operational issues
- Assists department heads with daily administrative issues
- Co-ordinates schedules, meetings with internal/external parties
- University/College or HKAL graduate plus minimum 2 years relevant working experience
- Good communication skills
- High sense of responsibility and job ownership
- Work independently
- PC literate, with good written and spoken English, Cantonese
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
About AIA Hong Kong and Macau
AIA International Limited
About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau
AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 11,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive network of brokerage and bancassurance partners who serve more than 1.8 million customers*. Our products range from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with numerous investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solutions to meet the financial needs of high net worth customers.
* As of February 2016