Administrative Assistant, Legal
Guotai Junan International Holdings Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782649
- Providing proactive secretarial and administrative support to company's in-house lawyers;
- Maintaining paper and electronic filing system for records, correspondence and other materials;
- Assisting in drafting / editing corporate documents, internal and externalcorrespondences;
- Assisting in updating company secretarial records and statutory filings; and
- Assisting in other ad hoc duties.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in legal and/or secretarial field (preferably in financial institution or law firm);
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese typing;
- Able to work independently with positive working attitude, strong sense of responsibility and excellent organizational skills; and
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary by pressing "Apply now" or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Guotai Junan International Holdings Limited
About Guotai Junan International Holdings Limited
Guotai Junan International Holdings, a well established and reputable financial group in Hong Kong, is looking for high caliber professionals to take up the following positions:-