ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / RECEPTIONIST
Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004781574
- Provide all aspects of support to general office administration tasks, such as office equipment maintenance, office consumables and stationeries ordering, etc
- Assist in invoicing preparation and processing cycle
- Upkeep of internal communications system and mail room operations
- Provide support on meeting rooms bookings, insurance policies arrangements and vendor sourcing
- Administer daily office routines and office premises management
- Assist in other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above
- 1-2 years' relevant experience in administrative job duties
- Good command of written / spoken Chinese, English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel, including Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility, willing to learn and work under pressure
- Immediate availability is a definite advantage
- Occasional outdoor work is expected
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
About Goldin Financial Holdings Limited
INTRODUCTION of GOLDIN GROUP
Goldin Group is an international conglomerate operating in Hong Kong SAR, Mainland China, the U.S.A. and Europe. Goldin Group comprises the flagship company - Goldin Real Estate Financial Holdings Limited and two publicly listed companies – Goldin Properties Holdings Limited (HKEX: 283) and Goldin Financial Holdings Limited (HKEX: 530). Goldin Group is structured around six diverse business lines – consumer electronics, real estate development, polo, wine, financial services and horse breeding.
The Group is headquartered in Hong Kong with offices, factories, wineries and property developments around the globe. Goldin Group employs over 12,000 people worldwide.
To cope with our rapid business expansion, we are looking for high caliber professionals to join our dynamic teams.