USANA Hong Kong Ltd
USANA (www.usana.com), a US-based public listed company (NYSE), develops and manufactures high-quality nutritional, personal care, and weight-management products that are sold directly to Associates and Preferred Customers throughout the world. Our Hong Kong office is looking for a high caliber professional to fill the following position.
Administrative/Executive Assistant (Profit Sharing + Attractive Benefit)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778443
- Perform a full range of secretarial support to the senior executive in professional manner.
- Prepare PowerPoint materials for open meetings and recognition events.
- Provide general administrative support to business event including but not limited to organizing local & regional incentive trips, recognition events, motivational talks and distributor meetings.
- Handle travel itineraries and accommodation arrangement.
- Responsible for expense reimbursement.
- Handle internal and external business correspondences independently.
- Provide administrative supports to local office and senior executives in overseas offices.
- Handle confidential information and maintain proper filing system.
- Provide reception duties occasionally including answering incoming calls, greeting clients, conference room booking, mails and courier arrangement.
- Perform ad hoc tasks/projects as assigned.
- Degree holder with formal secretarial training.
- At least 5 years of secretarial experience in serving senior executive.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficient in Mandarin is needed.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing.
- Strong sense of confidentiality is needed.
- Independent, self-motivated and detail-minded.
- Possess good organizational skills and attentive to details.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with good time management.
- Able to work independently under pressure, patient with positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Immediate available is preferred.
- Willingness to be on call and travel.
Competitive salary package will be offered to the right candidate. Should you have the required skills and working experience and are serious about your career, please apply immediately with full career details, stating your current and expected salary in a Word document format.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)