- Responsible for general administration work and clerical supports including data entry, compiling reports, filing, courier & mailing arrangements and document control;
- Handle phone calls, stationery, office equipment and facilities;
- Handle general recruitment duties, including drafting job descriptions, interview scheduling.
- Schedule meeting and take minutes.
- Provide daily secretarial support to director and handle all personal matters.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as assigned by the supervisor.
- Degree holder in any disciplines.
- 1-2 years of working experience in administration work;
- Able to work independently as well as deal confidently with colleagues and clients at different levels, both face to face, by telephone and via email.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua;
- Proficiency in Chinese word processing and PC software including MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint;
- Business trip is required.
- Immediate available is an advantage
We offer attractive package for potential candidates: Double pay, lunch allowance, fare allowance and mobile allowance.
Please send your resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Location : Central