HKUE is a Hong Kong based educational institute founded by a group of professionals with devotion to education, we aim to provide more diversified study paths for students. We have been awarded the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance Certification, our value is determined to offer quality courses to the public. Now, we are offering through-train mode education at English Training class, Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Articulation Degree programmes and short courses major in: Business Communications, Financial Management and Early Child Practitioner related course.
To support the next phase in our growth, we are now looking for individuals who have high caliber and strong determination to join our organization.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005145860
- Overseeing administration staff, planning, manage and allocation of administration department
- Overseeing the overall administration of the institution including consolidation of admissions data, supervision of frontline staff and providing administration support to teaching staff and students
- Priorities key tasks and meet deadlines
- Plan & coordinates to maintain a positive, safe learning environment for students by enforcing the institution discipline plan
- Manage school activities, including supervision of classified support personnel
- To provide appropriate resources enabling equality learning and teaching
- To write policy and curriculum documentation and contribute to the institution evaluation and improvement.
- Prepare annual budget reports of the department
- To implement of strategies and polices
- Play a key part in Accreditation exercise
- To consider and advise the various committees and boards on related administrative issues
- A Degree holder in Business or other relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 5 years administrative management experience in education industry
- Be flexible and able to adapt in relation to the changing needs of the department
- Demonstrated ability to scope work, generate work plans and manage to deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to write and deliver in both English and Chinese to a wide range of internal and community audiences, able to verbally communicate ideas effectively, varying style for audience
- Demonstrate ability to handle Quality Assurance process such as accreditation exercise
- Proficient in computer usage (MS word, MS outlook email, MS Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and manage conflict
- Familiarize the local institute and tertiary education is preferable;
For application, please send full resume stating present and expected salary and date available by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose.