Viral Digital Studio Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782073
- Ensure proper function, maintenance, and effective utilization of office equipment and environment
- Ensure all the samples, materials, props and office equipment is well allocated and stored in systematically manners in storage place
- Handle receptionist and office general administrative (Courier service, office procurement and maintenance)
- Handle all staff’s HR issue (Staff Record, Recruitment, MPF & Medical registration, Monthly claim allowance, Attendance record, Mass Email Announcement)
- Ordering, recording and keeping office supplies
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisors
- Certificate/Diploma graduates
- 2-5 year relevant administrative experience in sizable company (over 50 people) is preferable
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to take on responsibilities and multi-task competency
- Chinese typing skills
- Basic Word & Excel Application
- Mature, Systematic, detail-minded, adaptable and self-motivated
- Good Telephone manner
Interested parties please send full CV and with the cover letter and provide your Expected Salary to Mr. Chan at recruit @vdshk.com.
All information collected will be treated as strictly confidential.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Viral Digital Studio Limited
About Viral Digital Studio Limited
Viral Digital Studio Limited is an innovative online advertising company in Hong Kong. We are rapidly developing a new division to further develop innovative solutions across various computer / mobile platforms and exploring new business opportunities.
Viral Digital Studio Limited is in partnership with Guru Online, and their clients including Nike, Hang Seng Bank, Sony, Johnson & Johnson, Anna Sui, MasterCard, L’Oreal, Langham Plaza and MTR etc.
To cope with Viral Digital Studio Limited’s rapid expansion, we have immediate requirements for the following professionals to be based in Hong Kong.