Our Client is a highly regarded professional Office located in Central District.
It is inviting application for a dedicated individual to take up the following position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004784275
Employer Ref. DL
- Provide administrative support to the Office Manager including answering telephone calls, greeting and serving the visitors, typing, fixing dates of meetings, preparing attendance list and seating plan for meetings, monitoring and forwarding incoming e-mails and faxes, sending outgoing e-mails, circulars and letters, standardizing the format of e-mails, submissions and minutes, inputting and collating data gathered through surveys, updating membership list, filing, maintaining office supplies and keeping office tidiness
- Provide logistical support to activities and events
- Ensure external communication by post, by email and via the website is appropriate and timely
- Back up the Office Manager / Administration Manager when required.
- Diploma with formal secretarial training
- At least 5 years relevant experience gained with reputable organizations
- Familiar with MS office and Chinese word processing
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Well organised be attentive to details and able to work independently
- A pleasant and mature person as well as a good team player
If you are interested please send your full resume in MS Word format, along with salary history and expectation to Daniel Luk (dan.luk @ globalassociates.com) and a cc: copy to cv @ globalassociates.com