Hing Yan Hong Industrial Limited
We are looking for high caliber to fill the following position in line with our aggressive business growth.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920458
- Participate in a full spectrum of Office Administration functions
- Manage the office administration system to ensure overall company efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Handle staff insurance schemes and expatriate administration
- Provide HR support to the Manager on recruitment, performance review, employee relations, compensation & benefits
- Prepare various regional reports and analysis for management review
- Coordinate ad-hoc projects as required
- High Diploma holder in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 5 years solid experience in a full spectrum of HR & Administration operations
- Independent, well organized, high accuracy, mature with high sense of responsibility and a good team player
- Excellent communications skills with good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Strong in MS Excel with Chinese input and and good in reporting skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Officer
***Benefits: Free shuttle bus, year end bonus, 5 or 6 days working days (09:00 - 18:00) with banking holidays (alternative shift on Sat with Sat off or Sat full).
Interested parties, please send email to Connie Wong with full resume and expected salary.