Hong Kong Disneyland
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004992262
Employer Ref. 403453BR
- Support Office and Fleet Services Manager and the team to manage office and common areas enquiries and related matters
- Diagnose the problem, request for quotation on corrective and preventative maintenance plans and responsible for the vendor performance
- Manage company resources and deploy in an effective manner
- Support general administration works to the team
- Generate regular consumption and spend reports
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and drive operation efficiency
- Bachelor degree holder with majors in Business Administration, Management, Business Operations and Supply Chain are preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in MNCs
- Strong interpersonal, communication, process management and analytical skills
- Responsive and Innovative for problem solving. Able to work under pressure and result-oriented
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Good in English and Chinese writing.
We offer an exceptional benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging and stimulating environment. Please submit resume to us by clicking the APPLY NOW button and filling the on-line application form.
Hong Kong Disneyland is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications received will be treated in strict confidential and be used exclusively for employment purpose only. If you are not contacted within four weeks of submitting your resume, your application will be retained up to 2 years and be considered for other appropriate positions within this period. We will of course treat as confidential all personal data which we obtain from you. Such personal data will be used for all purposes relating to your application for employment with us. It may be necessary from time to time for certain information about you to be disclosed to our other offices, or to agents or third parties, for purposes relating directly or indirectly to your application for employment with us. Such data may, if required, be sent to parties outside Hong Kong.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to ascertain whether we hold your personal data and, if we do, to obtain a copy of the data and to correct any of the data that is inaccurate. Requests for access to and correction of your personal data should be addressed in sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Hong Kong Disneyland
Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!