Colour My World Company Limited
Colour My World was founded in January 2000 in response to the needs of the local community to present a nurturing and stimulating environment for creative young minds. Through the innovation of its team of trained artists and educators, Colour My World continues to promote creativity through a spectrum of Fine Art, Speech and Theatre workshops. We welcome local and international children and adults of diverse nationalities who wish to hone their creativity and artistic skills.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994500
- Administrative support to the management of a reputable visual & performing arts studio (for children and adults) including all aspects of operation.
- Work closely with workshop facilitators to safeguard the delivery of effective and high quality customer service.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English a must. Chinese and Mandarin an advantage.
- Highly-organised, good communication skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in compatible role.
- Holder of degree or higher diploma with major in business administration or marketing
- Well versed in MS Access, Word, Excel. Knowledge of Adobe CS3, Photoshop and Illustrator an advantage
Shum Wan Area, easily accessible from Central and Causeway Bay by public transport.
Attractive remuneration package is offered.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.