BannerSHOP Hong Kong Limited
Founded in 2006 in Hong Kong, BannerSHOP is a market leader in the Large Format Digital Printing Industry providing prepress, digital printing, finishing and installation services for our valuable customers. We have global presence in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and London employing 400 employees with 5 production hubs and 11 retail stores. We are a pioneer in innovative technology and automated production process providing a safe and balance working environment. To cope with our continuous business growth and demand for higher customer satisfaction, we are looking for passionate, responsible and determine candidates like you!
If you want to work in an organization that values people, responsibility, work-life balance and individual development, you will love working for BannerSHOP. Are you ready?
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998158
12 – 14 days annual leave, 17 days bank holiday, bonus, staff referral bonus, medical insurance, birthday leave, on the job training, marriage leave, full paid paternity leave, compassionate leave
- Assist Manager to handle office administrative services, including head office maintenance, security management, retails administrative services, office renovation and relocation, monitoring vendor contract and expiry date, negotiate the quotation with vendor, maintaining office administrative policies, filing and handle administrative issues and internal administrative services requests.
- Assist Manager to handle office Safety Audit, join safety committee, and follow up all issues outstanding from the safety audit.
- Design Admin related announcements, monitor and manage office property, Sundries, Stationery, and assign daily cleaning schedule, office checking schedule.
- Back up reception duties and manage reception duties
- Assist other adhoc jobs allocated by team Manager, and handle monthly Admin report.
- Self-motivated, independent, responsible and well-organized
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Team player, able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Proficient in MS office, excel in particular
- Good command in spoken & written English and Chinese
- Diploma in Management / Administration is preferred
- Available to work on Saturdays
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
We offer attractive package and promising career prospect for our candidates. We invite you to send your application and CV with your current and expected salary to us.
Please visit our website at www.bannershop.com.hk to learn more about us.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Application data will be kept and destroyed after 3 months.