Christian Alliance International School Limited
Christian Alliance International School Limited (CAIS Ltd.) is a non-profit making company wholly owned by Kowloon Tong Church of the Chinese Christian and Missionary Alliance. Due to the school expansion and migration of the incumbent Christian Alliance PC Lau Memorial International School, CAISL is inviting applications from potential applicants to fill the position:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998475
(1) Procurement and Service Arrangement
- To handle daily school purchase of groceries andassist in securing appropriate quotations for purchase of equipment and services on maintenance/repairs for school if necessary.
- To assist and advise the Assistant Manager/supervisor in preparing tender and follow-up procedures and all procurement-related issues.
- To manage and coordinate procurement processes utilizing established professional and transparent procurement policies.
(2) Premises Maintenance/Repair
- To assist in inspecting premises regularly and identifying urgent health/safety issues.
- To assist in coordinating and building repair of water tank, air-cons, water filters, and pest control etc. if necessarily.
- To assist in scheduling furniture & equipment installations and placement to Access System, CCTV, smart-boards, LCD projectors, tack boards, lockers and relocation.
(3) Premises Usage/Rental
- To assist in scheduling matter of premises rental with outside parties.
(4) Janitor Supervision
- To assist in coordinating daily janitorial duties and events.
(5) Certificates Maintenance
- To assist the supervisor in obtaining currency of certificates including but not limited to Accommodation, WR2, Fire, Health, etc.
(6) Filing and Documentation
- To update filing and documents related to warranty and agreement of purchase and maintenance.
- Responsible for all import/export documentation of merchandize but not limited to textbooks and equipment.
- University degree in public and business administration or related disciplines
- 5 years working experience in procurement function of equipment and groceries purchase
- Experience in financial management of tendering processes and accounting
- Proficiency in use of MS Software
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge of Mandarin is preferable
Interested parties please refer to our employment webpage at www.caisbv.edu.hk. Applicants should apply with full resume and expected salary by email to Human Resources Department.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.