Andre HK Buying Office Limited
Vivarte is a leading French Apparel & Footwear Retailing Group
Administrative Officer (5-day work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005219900
The Administrative Officer is responsible for the overall office administrative services of the company; collaborates & coordinates the day-to-day management of facilities, office workflow and services, maintenances, operations support and compliance of workflow, procedures, policies, security and safety related functions.
- Ordering and inventory check of all stationary, printed matters, office equipment and pantry stuff, to ensure adequate and timely supply.
- Suppliers and vendors selection and management, prepare and process purchase-orders, invoice payment and expense reports.
- Asset management and maintenance of all office area, office facilities, equipment and phone system in high quality condition.
- Update office telephone list and sitting floor plan on regular basis.
- Flight and accommodation booking for senior executives, buyers and travellers.
- Arrange transportation such as car booking, train tickets for travellers.
- Handle visa application and respective documentation for travellers.
- Security access administration like access card registration and record.
- Prepare monthly attendance and leave management reports.
- Arrange the company functions and events under the supervision of HR Department.
- Organize and coordinate food catering for in-house training and management meeting.
- Backup for receptionist duties when necessary.
- Provide clerical support to the HR Department when necessary; and any ad-hoc projects as assigned by the HR Manager from time to time.
Job requirements :
- Diploma holder is required.
- At least 3 years' relevant working experience gained from MNC is preferred.
- Proactive with positive attitude and a team player; well-organized and able to work independently and effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate well with all levels of people.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Proficiency of MS office such as outlook, Word, Excel and Chinese word processing.
- Preference will be offered to those immediate available.
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability via "APPLY NOW" button.
For more information about Vivarte Group, please visit our website at http://www.vivarte.com/
Andre HK Buying Office Limited is a buying office of Vivarte Group.
Applicants are not be invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be discard 3 months from date of this advertisement posted.