Founded in 1990, the Cargo Services Group is a leading integrated logistics service provider and international freight forwarder headquartered in Hong Kong with offices globally in places like China, the UK, Australia, Singapore, South Africa, Italy, Poland, the Netherlands and Dubai. Over the years, together with an extensive network of agents, we have established our presence in over 80 countries. In China and Hong Kong operation, we have a staff force of over 6000 staff. To cope with our continual expansion, we are looking for capable, pro-active and organized individuals to lead our organization into the future.
Currently, we are looking for capable candidates in the following role:
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834172
- Assist the Manager to oversee the operation of group administration affairs in Hong Kong head office.
- Procurement and monitor of office supplies, equipment, furniture, facilities, warehouse materials, etc.
- Negotiate with various service providers to make provision for company benefits.
- Handle and co-ordinate company items or promotion materials.
- Coordinate and monitor office and warehouse maintenance.
- Implement policies to cope with ISO standard.
- Implement and handle renovation projects of offices and warehouses in Hong Kong.
- Assist to lead ad hoc projects / events / activities / staff motivation project to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of Administration functions.
- Assist HR & Administration Manager to supervise a team of administrative staff to provide daily office administration, reception operation etc.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience with 3 years supervisory skills.
- Experience in full spectrum of office administration.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in office renovation and relocation arrangement.
- Experience in organize events such as exhibition, annual dinner for over 500 persons.
- Meticulous, organize, attention to details, positive and proactive.
- Ability to handle multi-tasks to meet tight deadline.
Attractive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities will be offered to the right candidates. For Interested parties, please apply with a detailed resume stating present and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now'. You are welcome to visit our website at http://www.cargofe.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and kept confidential.