Global Health Asia International Group was created with one goal in mind - to become the best personal and family medical insurance service provider in Asia. Formed in 1997 by a dedicated team of insurance professionals with over 30 years of experience in international and health care management, Global Health Asia takes pride in its customer first philosophy. For the past decade Global Health Asia has built a reputation for value oriented insurance & health care products and superior customer service. With operations in Hong Kong, Singapore and Shanghai, plus local underwriting partners across Southeast Asia (including Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam),Global Health Asia provides local support for individuals, families and corporations in their insurance and medical cover plans. Most importantly, while our home is in Asia,Global Health Asia provides worldwide medical insurance coverage for all its valued customers.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004777604
- Form 5 or above
- At least 1 year working experience
- Fast typing speed (English)
- Candidate is expected to pass the insurance qualification exam IIQE Paper 1 to 3 within probation period (3 months)
- Stable, independent and able to work under pressure in meeting deadlines
- Immediately available or short notice
- Data processing for policy documents in system
- Clerical work (e.g. packing policy materials)
- Answer email / phone call inquiries from Producers / Policyholders
- 5 day work
- Pro-rata 1 month CNY bonus
- Medical benefits
- Further development in the insurance sector
- On-job training and course subsidy
- Time off for study and exam
We offer a competitive benefits package and attractive working environment, including 5-day week, medical insurance, and good prospects for advancement.
Write to us with your resume, expected salary and contact phone numbers to:
Human Resources Department,
GlobalHealth Asia Limited,
9/F, Chinachem Hollywood Centre,
1-13 Hollywood Road, Central.
Tel: +852 2296 2000
Click "Apply Now"