Dream Cruises Management Limited
Genting Hong Kong brings over 20 years’ of Asian cruise industry experience together with internationally-acclaimed luxury cruise expertise in creating its new cruise line – Dream Cruises. With a heritage of international and regional cruise expertise embedded in its DNA, Dream Cruises is the first-ever Asian luxury cruise line and caters specifically to the large and rapidly growing premium market in China and Asia.
Dream Cruises offers inspirational luxury, which is Asian at heart and international in spirit. With the finest Asian and international dining, exceptional service, enthralling entertainment and inspirational experiences, Dream Cruises aims to redefine vacation travel with a transformational journey at sea.
Purpose-built for the China and Asia market, Genting Dream, the first ship of the fleet, debuts in November 2016, with its sister ship World Dream scheduled for November 2017.
Be a part of our growing ‘Dream Team’ as we prepare to launch this exciting, new brand!
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832396
- Provide secretarial and administrative assistance and support to Hotel Operations
- Maintain office filing system orderly. Ensure all documents are received and filed as per department guidelines
- Provide day to day financial administration support to Senior and assist with the preparation and submission of reports as required
- Liaise and coordinate appointments, meetings and travel as requested. Provide support in administering travel arrangements for members of the team
- Responsible for taking minutes of meetings
- Assists in handling invoices and purchase orders and prepare simple spreadsheet documents as requested
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence such as letters, faxes, couriers
- Coordinating maintenance of office equipment and office supply requests
- Bachelor's degree holder
- 2 years of relevant experience in providing secretarial and administrative support
- Proficiency in PC application Excel, PowerPoint presentation and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese, Putonghua and English
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative, and be flexible and persuasive
All application will be treated in strict confidence. The information provided will be used for selection purpose only. All information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months.
For more information about us, please visit our website at http://dreamcruiseline.com/.