Chubb, a leading worldwide fire safety and security services provider, which offers a board range of security services including fire protection system, electronic security system, security transport and 24-hour alarm monitoring services, differentiates from our international competitors by the breadth of security service offering and the ability to integrate these services for the benefits of our customers. Focusing on quality, Chubb has growth through relentless innovation since the establishment in 1818.
Chubb is part of the famous brands under United Technologies Corporation (UTC), a US organization that was ranked the 37th largest US Corporation (2010 list, Fortune) and the 130th largest organization in the world (2010 Global 500 list, Fortune).
To cope with the continuous business expansion of the Company, we invite talented and professional Candidates to join our growing team as:
Administrator (Ref: JB/CHB/ESADM)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004832923
Employer Ref. JB/CHB/ESADM
- To perform full range administrative support, including secretaries works, data entry and report preparation etc.
- To handle order and sales taken processes
- To maintain operation disciplines effectively
- To coordinate with field staff and client for site works execution
- To prepare fire maintenance certificate after work completion
- To answer incoming services enquiries
- F7 or above
- 2-3 years working experience in MNC
- Proficiency in using MS Office and Chinese typing is essential
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua a plus)
- With experiences in customer services area and ERP system will be an advantage
- High accuracy, independent, strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Immediate available is an advantage
Attractive compensation and benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your application together with a full resume stating your present and expected salary and date of availability to email@example.com (please quote the reference number); or
The Human Resources Manager, Chubb Hong Kong Limited, 10/F, Octa Tower, 8 Lam Chak Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon ; or
Personal data provided in your application will be kept in the strictest confidence. It will only be used for employment-related purposes by any entity within our Group. Applicants not notified within 1 month will be considered as unsuccessful. Unsuccessful application may be kept for another 3 months for new openings or consideration by another entity within our Group before properly shredded.
Security Licence No. : 0961