Introduction of Williams Lea (Hong Kong) Limited
Williams Lea is a leading global BPO organisation. We specialise in Corporate Information Solutions in which we re-engineer end-to-end business processes to increase the efficiency of our clients’ internal and external communications. Blending the right balance of people, process, delivery and technology, we help companies to drive brand consistency, improve customer experience and reduce cost, all of which helps clients create competitive advantage.
In 2011 Williams Lea acquired Tag, a global marketing production agency that provides clients with a wide range of marketing services. Collectively, Williams Lea and Tag now offer brand owners the ability to execute their marketing communications across multiple channels and markets using one production platform. Services range from creative adaptation to transcreation to print procurement to marketing resource management (asset management and workflow management). In the UK, the Group also encompasses TSO, which provides a range of outsourced communication and publishing services to the Public Sector.
The Group employs approximately 11,500 staff across the globe, with key locations in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific and is owned by Deutsche Post DHL.
We work with many of the world’s most respected brands in sectors such as financial services, retail, FMCG, telecoms, investment banking, automotive, pharmaceutical, professional services and the Public Sector. For more information, visit www.wlt.com.
Administrator, Account Operations
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999447
- Manage daily account operations administrative work including:-
- Compile team's monthly overtime data for payroll purpose;
- Manage month end invoicing, including data collection;
- Support building monthly information report;
- Gather leave applications for a scalable account for further approval;
- Manage ad-hoc leave request
- Maintain operations service manual up to date
- Regular contracts review and communicate to account owner where possible required for attention
- Coordinate/prepare materials for meetings/meeting minutes
- Develop and maintain appropriate filing systems
- Undertake specific research projects
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
- 3+ years of administrative/secretarial working experience;
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to work in highly time-sensitive environment;
- Detailed-oriented, demonstrated problem solving abilities;
- Willingness to "pitch-in";
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks;
- Ability to deal with difficult personnel issues;
- Maintain confidentiality and exhibit professional decorum under all circumstances;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is an advantage;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Word & PowerPoint;
- Self-motivated, good communication skills and strong sense of responsibility;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits such as 5 days work, 15 days of annual leave, group medical, dental and life insurance coverage to the successful candidate. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work in a reputable company with excellent career exposure. Interested parties, please send full CV with current and expected salary by clicking "apply now"
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose)