POAD Group Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004921148
- Oversee and monitor the booking traffic and operations of designated advertising media including event space, coffee chain, special media
- Work and communicate closely with media owners and internal parties for advertisers’ artwork censorship, event proposal approval, booking inform and operational arrangements
- Perform data research and assist preparing project proposals
- Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
- University graduates of any discipline with at least 1-2 years relevant working experience in commercial field
- Enthusiastic on Outdoor Advertising
- With business sense, self-starter with ability to work independently
- Organized and highly attentive to details
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office application
Interested parties please click on the "Apply now" and send your application letter and full resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
Personal data collection will be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to POAD Group Limited
About POAD Group Limited
POAD, a brand highly visible in outdoor advertising in Hong Kong, has built a leading reputation of pioneering the outdoor media scene for a quarter century. In the past years, this brand had achieved a number of 1st in various forms of advertising displays in every corner of the market place.
Over the years, we have built strategic partnership with HKSAR government, major property developers and transportation operators. We deemed to exceed our clients' expectation to bridge their marketing message to their target audience.
To continue our growth in the region, we constantly invite high caliber candidates to join our winning team.