Pinnacle Performance Limited
Pinnacle Performance is recruiting an ambitious, knowledgeable and experienced full-time Administrator to join their staff.
Currently providing the complete athletic preparation for multiple Hong Kong national sports squads, regional and age group teams, youth athletes, client members and other training populations, successful applicants will be responsible for the client management and correspondence, database arrangement/management, and maintenance of payment records/bookkeeping.
Administrator / Personal Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836195
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee full spectrum of administration functions and provide executive support to the team;
- Assist with the daily operation and ensure the smooth running of the facility;
- Handle correspondence with members regarding membership issues and enquiries in a timely and professional manner;
- Take care of general facility management, office/facility supply and procurement, payment records, and bookkeeping;
- Assist the team to conduct initial research for various business aspects;
- Prepare various business documentations and presentation materials for different projects;
- Coordinate with various external parties regarding any relevant business matters;
- Handle database management and filing system;
- Assist with marketing strategies, promotional activities and business development initiatives; Any ad hoc duties as assigned by the team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must have right to work in Hong Kong;
- Good command of spoken and written to English and Cantonese (plus Mandarin preferred);
- Minimum Form 7 education level;
- Excellent IT skills - competent with typing, computer systems, spreadsheets and Apple products;
- Excellent and evident organisational and communication skills, including the desire and professional ability to be an integral part of a small team in a growing company;
- Be able to prioritise tasks and exercise judgement in handling various matters independently;
- Positive, proactive, and ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to liaise in a professional and expert manner with clients;
- Be resourceful in problem solving and time critical scenarios.
- 1 year experience in a similar admin/secretarial field;
- Familiarity with sports, fitness and the company in general;
- Familiarity with Hong Kong law; Willingness to be autonomous in decision making and prescribed duties.
WORK ARRANGEMENT AND HOURS OF WORK
- Location: Wan Chai/Causeway Bay/Central.
- Salary: Around $15,000-20,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
- Hours of Work: 45 hours per week.
Application and Interview Process
All application resumés/CVs must be sent together with a covering letter for the attention of the Managing Director.