The Singapore International School (Hong Kong) offers a through-train programme with a bilingual (English and Chinese) education from preparatory years to pre-university levels. We are looking for creative and committed people of high calibre to join our dynamic team for the position listed below.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004976998
- Process student admission applications
- Answer admissions queries via telephone & email
- Inputting data and filing of student information
- Any other duties assigned by the school
- Degree holder
- Have 1-2 years' working experience in education sector is preferred
- Be competent in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service and high accuracy data inputting skills
- Be well versed with Microsoft Office programmes
- Be friendly, flexible, detailed oriented and have a strong sense of responsibility and commitment
Competitive remuneration and benefits will be offered to suitable candidates.
Interested parties, please send a cover letter, detailed resume including availability, present and expected salary either by online application or by post to HR Executive at 23 Nam Long Shan Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.