ADMISSIONS & MARKETING ASSISTANT - INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Nord Anglia International School, Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004779928
Nord Anglia International School, Hong Kong is looking for an Admissions & Marketing Assistant. Reporting to the Director of Admissions & Marketing. The incumbent is responsible for clerical and administrative support to the Marketing & Admissions team.
The successful candidate will:
- Support the Admissions & Marketing Team
- Process and update student applications
- Answer calls to the Admissions & Marketing team and parents emails
- Photocopying, filing, data input of student information
- Organise outgoing mails at the post office
- Liaise with external contractors
- Log enquiries and visits in database
- Prepare invoices (Excel)
- Prepare purchasing orders
- Any other appropriate duties as allocated by members of the Team and school's leadership team
Nord Anglia Education is looking for someone with a positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated approach to their work, driven to strive for continual improvement and with a high level of personal integrity. As a member of the world’s leading premium schools group you will be joining an active network of like-minded people in Hong Kong and across the world.
*Owing to visa requirements, candidate must possesses a Permanent Hong Kong Residency or hold a dependent/ IANG visa for Hong Kong for this position.
*Recruitment agents please do not contact for this job.